Village House for sale in Taberno
Ref: A778 €110,000 ~ £96,850 *
This is a fantastic opportunity to purchase a true slice of authentic Spanish village living at its best.
This exceptionally large townhouse has been partially restored by the current owners with all of the main work having been already completed making it a blank canvas for anyone looking for a real value for money house that they can stamp their own mark on.
The main traditional wooden front entrance door leads into the spacious kitchen with a huge workshop/ utility room off to the right hand side. through from the kitchen there is an archway that take you into the cosy dining room room that is fitted with a large Inglenook stlye fireplace along with the family lounge and on this level there are several double bedrooms. On the upper level of the house are further exceptionally large bedrooms with access outside to an elevated part covered terrace which gives elevated views of the village.
A must see for anyone who is thinking of snapping up a fantastic property at a great price. The property also comes the possibility of a guaranteed mortgage subject to term and conditions.
Consumption: Grade E - 186kW
Emissions: Grade E - 39kg
- Exclusive to SPC
- Country property
- 2 floors
- Furniture Negotiable
- 5 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Plot Size 191 m²
- Build Size 276 m²
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Roof Solarium
- Private Terrace
- 50 minutes drive to the beach
- 5 minutes drive to the shops
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,641)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €8,000 (£7,044)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €99,000 (£87,165)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €110,000 (£96,850)
- Transfer tax 8% €8,800 (£7,748)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£528)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£528)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,321)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.