Cortijo/Finca for sale in Albox
€120,000 ~ £102,852 *
This traditional Spanish Cortijo is located in a beautiful setting only 10 minutes from the market village of Albox and within a small hamlet of both english and spanish families. The elevated plot of land provides spectacular views of the surrounding mountains and down the valley.
The property comes with all the land behind the house to the top of the hill and a plot of land on the other side of the track at the front of the house. This plot is very fertile and currently produces grapes, lemons, and oranges.
The property is very unique and features several cave rooms, endless character and a layout that could provide the opportunity of rental / B&B.
To the front of the Cortijo is a very large private terrace ideal for outside dining.
The ground floors consists of a large open plan dining room and kitchen. There are ample storage units, granite worktops and white goods inlcuded and a feature fireplace. From the dining room there is a hallway leading past the family bathroom and into the main lounge area where there is a second open fireplace. Off the lounge is a snug room which could easily be used as a study or further accommodation. There are 2 double bedrooms as well as a separate cave room which is yet to be converted.
On the upper floor there are 3 further double bedrooms, a very spacious lounge areas with feature wooden beams and an en suite bathroom. There is access to a roof solarium which boasts one of the best views of the area.
The price of the property has been reduced to reflect that there is no pool, however, there is the potential to install an above ground pool on the large terrace or on top of, or next to the garage.
There is central heatining installed throughout the property.
Around two thirds of the roof tiles have just been replaced this month (February 2021) and several beams inside the property have been replaced.
This really is a must see property that offers so many traditional features and unique characteristics!
Contact us to arrange a viewing on 950 615 388.
Consumption: Grade G - 260kW
Emissions: Grade G - 60kg
- Country property
- 2 floors
- IBI property tax: €22.77 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 1,872 m²
- Build Size 291 m²
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Roof Solarium
- Private Terrace
- Central Heating
- 55 minutes drive to the beach
- 10 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,571)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €9,000 (£7,714)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €108,000 (£92,567)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €120,000 (£102,852)
- Transfer tax 7% €8,400 (£7,200)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£514)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£514)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,286)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.
Distances and Times to Airports
- Alicante (ALC)2 hours 15 mins212.6 km
- Almeria (LEI)1 hour 25 mins124.3 km
- Murcia / Corvera (RMU)1 hour 41 mins146.8 km