Duplex/Townhouse for sale in Sorbas
Ref: A793 €64,950 ~ £59,126 *
This is a fantastic townhouse situated in the heart of the glorious, traditional, Spanish village of Sorbas that absolutely oozes character and charm, and is simply perfect for someone who wants to fully immerse themselves into the Spanish lifestyle, plus it is a fantastic renovation project. Thanks to its position, you are within a couple of minutes walk from the bars, restaurants, banks and shops this charming village has to offer. It’s also within a 30 minute drive from the beach.
The property is accessed from a nice, quiet cobbled street. Upon entering the property you enter the living/dining space, and you’ll instantly notice just how much Spanish charm this place has. Leading off of this space is the downstairs bedroom, which, with a little bit of modification, could make this property disabled friendly. The bedroom is a very good size, and there is a room leading off of this that could easily be converted into a walk-in wardrobe. Also downstairs is the kitchen and bathroom. The kitchen is a good size, and the bathroom comes fully fitted.
Upstairs, the private terrace gives you an absolutely incredible view of the surrounding area, including the mountains and the village itself. The terrace itself is also a good size, meaning you’ll be able to fully appreciate an outside lifestyle as you’ll be able to dine on the terrace. Upstairs also consists of a bedroom which is very large and currently houses three single beds, plus a further space that could be converted into third bedroom or even a second bathroom if you prefer.
A must see if you want to do some work and want to live the true Spanish lifestyle.
Consumption: Grade F - 317kW
Emissions: Grade E - 66kg
- Country property
- 2 floors
- IBI property tax: €108.12 per annum
- Refuse fees: €141.52 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- Plot Size 68 m²
- Build Size 112 m²
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Private Terrace
- 30 minutes drive to the beach
- 1 minutes drive to the shops
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,731)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €3,495 (£3,182)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €58,455 (£53,213)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €64,950 (£59,126)
- Transfer tax 8% €5,196 (£4,730)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£546)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£546)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,365)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.