Village House for sale in Maria
Ref: A800 €69,950 ~ £61,189 *
This is a very traditional 3-storey townhouse located in the very Spanish village of María, located at the back of the beautiful Sierra de María. The village of María has numerous amenities, such as shops, bars, restaurants, banks etc. all of which is located almost directly on the doorstep of the property. The towns of Vélez Blanco and Vélez Rubio are within minutes in the car and are full of charm and character as well as further amenities.
The entrance of the property is directly off of an incredibly quiet street typical of all old Spanish towns and villages. There is space on this room to park a car if needed. The property itself is distributed over three floors, with the entrance being located on the ground. Once into the property, you head straight into the living room, which is a very good, rectangular shape. Directly ahead is the first bedroom, This room is a good size, houses a double bed and has enough space for storage.
Heading up the staircase onto the following floor is the large kitchen-diner that stretches across the entire length of the living room below. The kitchen is new and has an abundance of storage spaces top and bottom. Also, leading off of this space is the second bedroom. Like the other bedroom, this is a good size, and currently has two single beds inside, however is just as spacious as the downstairs bedroom.
The following floor is where the second bathroom and private terrace are located. The bathroom is fully equipped with shower and bath. On the same floor there is a good-sized landing, with a fold-down bed and a large storage cupboard. The beautiful terrace overlooks the entire town and Sierra de Maria, meaning that you get truly stunning views. Its south orientation means that sunshine will hit it almost all day long.
A truly magnificent, traditional property worth having a look at!
Consumption: Grade F - 372kW
Emissions: Grade F - 76kg
- Exclusive to SPC
- Country property
- 3 floors
- IBI property tax: €16.00 per annum
- Refuse fees: €141.52 per annum
- Fully Furnished
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 32 m²
- Build Size 96 m²
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Private Terrace
- Central Heating
- 70 minutes drive to the beach
- 1 minutes drive to the shops
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,624)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €3,995 (£3,495)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €62,955 (£55,070)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €69,950 (£61,189)
- Transfer tax 8% €5,596 (£4,895)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£525)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£525)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,312)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.