Apartment for sale in Zurgena
Ref: A822 €64,995 ~ £57,579 *
This is a marvellous, first floor apartment located in the beautiful inland village of La Alfoquía, meaning you are within walking distance of nearly every amenity you could require, such as bars, restaurants and shops as well as being within a short drive from a number of other towns and 30 minutes from the coast.
The property is accessed through a communal entrance that accesses the block of only 4 apartments and up a short flight of stairs. The entrance leads into a hallway, with the spacious, bright lounge/diner being directly to the left and the large kitchen, equipped with almost all appliances and having an abundance of storage space.
Continuing down the hallway leads into the sleeping accommodation, with a total of 3 spacious bedrooms and 2 well-equipped bathrooms being included in the property. Currently, one of the bedrooms is being used as an office space, equipped with fitted wardrobes, whereas the master bedroom has its own en suite bathroom, accessible from the hallway, as well as the final bedroom has built-in wardrobes. The remaining bathroom is well equipped and realtively spacious.
The property also has the additional benefit of gaining access to the communal roof solarium covering the entire apartment block, where the owners currently have their own hot tub installed due to how private the space feels. Also you get some impressive views of the surrounding countryside and mountains as well as the village from this space.
A magnificent apartment for an absolute bargain price that simply has to be seen!
Consumption: Grade E - 166kW
Emissions: Grade E - 31kg
- Country property
- Communal fees: €15.00 per month
- IBI property tax: €205.36 per annum
- Refuse fees: €143.80 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 105 m²
- Build Size 105 m²
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Communal Solarium
- Private Terrace
- 30 minutes drive to the beach
- 1 minutes drive to the shops
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,658)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €3,500 (£3,100)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €58,496 (£51,821)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €64,995 (£57,579)
- Transfer tax 8% €5,200 (£4,606)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£532)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£532)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,329)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.