Village House for sale in Cobdar
Ref: A829 €150,000 ~ £132,030 *
This is a stunning, traditional village house located in the typically Spanish village of Cóbdar, a village with a selection of bars, restaurants and shops within an hours' drive of the coast and 15 minutes from a number of other towns for further amenities. The property has some beautiful garden areas and boasts some beautiful views, as well as being situated on a typical, narrow Spanish street.
The property is incredibly spacious and has numerous bedrooms and bathrooms, with there being a total 5/6 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. Downstairs are where the dining and kitchen areas are located, which are a very traditional style and the dining room has the addition of a wine cellar beneath the staircase. Also two are the bedrooms are found on this floor.
Upstairs is where the large, main living space is as well as the remaining bedrooms. Originally, the property consisted of two properties, but they have been brought together to make a large, traditional home.
Externally, the garden areas and terraces are kept to very high condition, perfect for enjoying the Spanish sun and lifestyle as well as for lounging and dining. There is also space for parking for one car.
Consumption: Grade F - 292kW
Emissions: Grade F - 77kg
- Country property
- 2 floors
- IBI property tax: €202.00 per annum
- Refuse fees: €143.80 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 6 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Plot Size 297 m²
- Build Size 257 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Private Terrace
- Off road parking
- 60 minutes drive to the beach
- 2 minutes drive to the shops
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,641)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €12,000 (£10,562)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €135,000 (£118,827)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €150,000 (£132,030)
- Transfer tax 8% €12,000 (£10,562)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£528)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£528)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,320)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.