Villa for sale in Albanchez
Ref: A838 €104,995 ~ £91,540 *
REDUCED......This is a wonderful, detached villa with fantastic views of the countryside situated in a rural, mountain setting within a short drive of the charming village of Albanchez, where you'll find a choice of bars, restaurants, shops and more, and further amenities in the large market town of Albox are just a 15 minute drive away.
The property is accessed up a private track and through some gates onto the spacious plot which has been completely gravelled and includes an above-ground swimming pool. Access into the main building is through a wonderful, covered, fly-free area which is ideal for outdoors lounging and dining.
Once in the property, you'll find yourself in the spacious and modern lounge/diner, with the remaining rooms of the property all leading off of this space. The modern kitchen is very well equipped, with plenty of storage top and bottom, as well as having a number of appliances.
The remainder of the property consists of 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, with all rooms being spacious and having the additional bonus of air-conditioning, with 2 bedrooms having fitted wardrobes and the master bedroom having an en suite.
Consumption: Grade D - 106kW
Emissions: Grade D - 21kg
- Country property
- Furniture Negotiable
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 2,000 m²
- Build Size 119 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Plunge Pool
- Private Terrace
- Private parking
- Disabled Friendly
- Central Heating
- 60 minutes drive to the beach
- 15 minutes drive to the shops
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,616)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €7,500 (£6,538)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €94,496 (£82,386)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €104,995 (£91,540)
- Transfer tax 8% €8,400 (£7,323)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£523)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£523)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,308)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.