Villa for sale SOLD in Arboleas
Ref: A839 €229,950 ~ £207,813 *
***SOLD DECEMBER 2019***
This beautiful villa is located in a quiet hamlet which is close to the small but friendly Spanish town of Arboleas.
The villa has a nice and bright fully fitted kitchen and a large living room which is fitted with a woodburning fire along with hot and cold air conditioning.
There are 3 good sized bedrooms and 3 bathrooms meaning that two of the bedrooms are en suite.
The big advantage of this particular property is the extra separate "casita", a little self-containing studio, ideal for visiting guests, friends or relatives which consists of lounge, bedroom and a private bathroom.
The garden has easily maintained borders and terraces and there is a large family sized swimming pool along with a centrally located covered cabana.
Adjacent to the main house there is a detached garage that also has a workshop area. The property comes with many additional features such a electrically operated rolling entrance gate, fitted mosquito blinds and a good sized utility room.
Arboleas is a nice little village with a supermarket, 2 banks and several bars and restaurants. Each Saturday there is nice market, where you can buy all of your local fruits and vegetables.
Almeria airport is only 1 hour away and Alicante just 2 hours.
Consumption: Grade F - 197kW
Emissions: Grade E - 35kg
- Exclusive to SPC
- Country property
- IBI property tax: €229.65 per annum
- Refuse fees: €143.80 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 4 bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms
- Plot Size 775 m²
- Build Size 125 m²
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Private Pool
- Private Terrace
- Disabled Friendly
- Central Heating
- 35 minutes drive to the beach
- 5 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,711)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €19,995 (£18,070)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €206,955 (£187,031)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €229,950 (£207,813)
- Transfer tax 8% €18,396 (£16,625)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£542)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£542)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,356)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.