Villa for sale RESERVED in Velez Rubio
Ref: A840 €230,000 ~ £202,878 *
*** RESERVED JANUARY 2018 ***
This stunning rural villa in Velez Rubio is build on a huge plot of land of more than 30.000m2 with great views of the surrounding mountains.
The villa has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, with the third bedroom at the moment being used as a dining room.
The garden surrounding the villa are absolutely first class in every way but are easy to maintain and there is a large private swimming pool and there are lots of shady areas from where you can sit and enjoy the wonderful vistas and Spanish sunshine.
There is an additional bonus of a private roof solarium accessable from the outside stairs and once again from this elevated area you have those stunning views. The kitchen is very spacious and is fully equipped with top quality fitted units clad with granite work surfaces along with a nice breakfast area.
The livingroom is light and bright with large patio doors leading out towards the terrace and there is also access through to the lovely conservatory area. A must see.
Consumption: Grade E - 246kW
Emissions: Grade E - 48kg
- Country property
- IBI property tax: €12.43 per annum
- Refuse fees: €47.12 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 3.46 hectares
- Build Size 152 m²
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Private Pool
- Roof Solarium
- Private Terrace
- Private parking
- Disabled Friendly
- Central Heating
- Close to a Golf Course
- 45 minutes drive to the beach
- 10 minutes drive to the shops
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,646)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €20,000 (£17,642)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €207,000 (£182,591)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €230,000 (£202,878)
- Transfer tax 8% €18,400 (£16,230)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£529)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£529)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,323)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.