Cortijo/Finca for sale in Arboleas
Ref: A842 €199,950 ~ £176,976 *
This is a stunning village house within walking distance of the charming Spanish village of Arboleas. Here you will find a supermarket, some bars, banks, a school and a medical centre. Each Saturday there is a market, where you can buy all your fresh fruits and vegetables.
The property, built over two floors, provides a lot of space and comprises on ground floor good sized entrance lobby off of which is a large 19mtr guest bedroom, fully equipped shower room/ wc and a 15mtr study/ sitting room. This leads into a good sized 10mtr central kitchen (fully fitted with all appliances) off of which a few steps lead down into the beautiful 30mtr lounge/diner. This has been designed in a very traditional Spanish style and incorporates a further small office area and lovely pellet burning fire.
Marble stairs lead off of lounge to upper floor where you have a further 9mtr bedroom, full family bathroom and 15mtr master bedroom. The owners have cleverly utilised floor space on this level by providing a large 28mtr balcony which runs along whole frontage.
In addition the house has a detached 15mtr casita which is currently used for storage though previously this was utilised as a small granny annex.
A lovely restored property which is worth a visit.....
Consumption: Grade E - 202kW
Emissions: Grade E - 36kg
- Country property
- 2 floors
- Furniture Negotiable
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 682 m²
- Build Size 232 m²
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Private Pool
- Roof Solarium
- Private Terrace
- Private parking
- 40 minutes drive to the beach
- 10 minutes drive to the shops
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,655)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €16,995 (£15,042)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €179,955 (£159,278)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €199,950 (£176,976)
- Transfer tax 8% €15,996 (£14,158)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£531)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£531)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,328)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.