Villa for sale in Arboleas
Ref: A844 €179,950 ~ £158,811 *
This is a wonderful detached villa with beautiful landscaped gardens, private swimming pool and roof terrace, with amazing views of the surrounding area including mountains, countryside and the village of Limaria where the property is located. The village is within a short drive of the bustling towns of Arboleas and Albox where you'll find all amenities such as schools, bars, restaurants and shops.
The good-sized plot has been kept to a very high standard with several nice features, such as covered terrace, roof solarium accessed by spiral staircase, private swimming pool, fly-free gazebo etc. allowing to enjoy the Spanish sunshine to the maxmimum.
The main entrance into the property leads directly into a hallway that runs through the property into the large, separate kitchen which has an abudance of storage space top and bottom as well as most appliances. Directly to the left of the hallway is the spacious and bright lounge/diner with fireplace and access out to a covered terrace outside of the property. To the right is a well-equipped, family bathroom.
The remainder of the property consists of the 3 bedrooms of the property as well as the master bedroom's en suite. All bedrooms are very well equipped, with air-conditioning and fitted wardrobes, with the third bedroom currently being used as an office space as well, and the master bedroom having a walk in wardrobe that then leads into the en suite bathroom.
Energy Efficiency Certificate: Applied for
- Country property
- IBI property tax: €227.51 per annum
- Refuse fees: €143.80 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 735 m²
- Build Size 127 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Private Pool
- Roof Solarium
- Private Terrace
- Off road parking
- 40 minutes drive to the beach
- 10 minutes drive to the shops
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,648)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €14,995 (£13,234)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €161,955 (£142,930)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €179,950 (£158,811)
- Transfer tax 8% €14,396 (£12,705)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£530)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£530)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,324)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.