Village House for sale RESERVED in La Herreria
Ref: A845 €69,995 ~ £62,576 *
******RESERVED APRIL 2018******
This is a wonderful village house with amazing views of the surrounding countryside and mountains located in the traditional, hillside village of La Herreria, which is located within a 15 minute drive from towns with amenities such as bars, restaurants and shops, and a 25 minute drive from the beach.
The property is accessed through a fly-free terrace area, ideal for outdoors dining, which then leads into the lounge/diner. From here there is access to two of the bedrooms, which are both decent sizes with room for storage. From there, this leads into a separate dining room which then leads into the very traditional kitchen. The property's single bathroom is located off of the kitchen, and is well-equipped.
Upstairs there is a further, large seating room which could be a further bedroom is you prefer, with a further bedroom leading off of this. There is also a lovely terrace on the top floor which boasts the aforementioned, wonderful views.
Consumption: Grade E - 169kW
Emissions: Grade E - 34kg
- Country property
- 2 floors
- Refuse fees: €185.24 per annum
- Fully Furnished
- 4 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- Plot Size 110 m²
- Build Size 186 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Private Terrace
- 25 minutes drive to the beach
- 15 minutes drive to the shops
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,682)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €4,000 (£3,576)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €62,996 (£56,318)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €69,995 (£62,576)
- Transfer tax 8% €5,600 (£5,006)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£536)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£536)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,341)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.