Village House for sale in Sierro
Ref: A851 €75,000 ~ £65,389 *
This is a wonderful slice of tradtionally, Spanish property situated in the pictoresque, hillside village of Sierro, which has a number of amenities such as bars, shops and restaurants, with further amenities in Purchena being located just a 10 minute drive away.
Access to the property is from a narrow street that is typical of all, old, Spanish villages and towns adding to the bags of character that the property and area has to offer. The entrance of the property leads directly into the dining room which is a very nice space. This could just be an entrance hallway as the living room which is located at the back of the property is large enough to serve the dual purpose. Off of the dining room is the kitchen, which then leads into a hallway which heads to the staircase as well as a bathroom.
Downstairs is where all three bedrooms are located as well as a bathroom, plus the aforementioned living room. The property also has a roof terrace.
Consumption: Grade E - 232kW
Emissions: Grade E - 46kg
- Country property
- 2 floors
- Fully Furnished
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 39 m²
- Build Size 117 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Roof Solarium
- 55 minutes drive to the beach
- 2 minutes drive to the shops
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,616)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €4,500 (£3,923)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €67,500 (£58,850)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €75,000 (£65,389)
- Transfer tax 8% €6,000 (£5,231)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£523)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£523)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,308)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.