Villa for sale in Velez Rubio
Ref: A865 €164,995 ~ £144,329 *
This is an incredibly spacious, single-storey villa with private swimming pool, located in a beautiful rural setting with over 2 hectares of land, offering stunning views of the surrounding countryside and mountains. The property is located just a few minutes drive from the town of Velez-Rubio, which offers almost all amenities such as bars, restaurants and shops, and within an hour from the coast.
Access to the property is tarmac all the way, with the entrance to the grounds through double gates into a private parking area. The grounds of the property themselves consisting of the aforementioned large plot consisting mostly of almond trees, with a nice garden area for pottering and the pool area, which is a very large patio space, with a covered section adjacent to the property and a fly-free space ideal for dining.
Entrance to the main building is directly from the pool area entering the vast, open-plan space consisting of lounge/diner to one side and an immense kitchen to the other. The space has a traditional yet modern style to it, with the living space being bright and the kitchen offering copious storage and most appliances built-in. Leading off of the kitchen is a back entrance to the property and a utility room with a handy extra toilet space.
The remainder of the property is found down a hallway that runs off of the main living space, with the property consists, in total, of 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. The master bedroom is located at the end of the hallway and is a very large space with more than enough room for double bed and plenty of storage, and it benefits from the addition of an incredibly large en suite bathroom. The other two bedrooms are equally large and make usage of a well-equipped family bathroom/
Additionally, the property has central heating throughout as well as a traditional-style fireplace.
Consumption: Grade E - 225kW
Emissions: Grade E - 46kg
- Country property
- IBI property tax: €371.66 per annum
- Refuse fees: €43.12 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 2.13 hectares
- Build Size 167 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Private Pool
- Private parking
- Central Heating
- 60 minutes drive to the beach
- 8 minutes drive to the shops
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,624)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €13,500 (£11,809)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €148,496 (£129,896)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €164,995 (£144,329)
- Transfer tax 8% €13,200 (£11,546)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£525)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£525)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,312)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.