Villa for sale in Chirivel
€150,000 ~ £128,565 *
This is a charming 176m2 single storey detached villa with a considerable amount of land, located in a fantastic pretty setting just a 5 minute drive to the traditional Spanish village of Chirivel where you will find a number of amenities such as bars, restaurants, shops, banks etc. It is also within a 15 minute drive of the larger town of Velez Rubio with its beautiful church square and selection of shops.
Access to the property is tarmac right upto the driveway. There is abundant space for private parking. The land is low maintenance, there are a selection of trees which are well established.
The entrance to the villa can be found under a covered porch area with this then leading into a large, L-shaped hallway that leads into the individual rooms of the property.
Heading to the left once in the property leads directly into the spacious lounge/diner with patio doors leading back out to the garden. The lounge has a log burning fire, ceiling fans and lots of windows making it very bright and airy. From the hall is a doorway leading into the kitchen that has plenty of storage cupboards and most appliances, as well as the addition of a seperate large pantry. Also leading off of the living/dining room is the fourth bedroom, which is currently used as a large storage room and was previously a garage.
The remainder of the property consists of the remaining 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. The master bedroom leads directly off of the hallway and is a considerable size and benefits from large fitted wardrobes and an en-suite shower room. The remaining two bedrooms are similar sizes and also have fitted wardrobes. Between these two bedrooms, you will find the family bathroom.
Additionally, the property has central heating throughout and there is a further storage space/boiler room that is accessed from the outside of the property.
The views of the mountain ranges from the property are simply stunning. Must be seen to be appreciated!
To arrange a viewing of the property please contact Emma on 0034950615388 or firstname.lastname@example.org
*** Video available - see link https://youtu.be/3qosxJOloPQ ***
Consumption: Grade F - 411kW
Emissions: Grade F - 84kg
- Country property
- Furniture Negotiable
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 4,000 m²
- Build Size 176 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Private parking
- Central Heating
- Ground floor
- 60 minutes drive to the beach
- 5 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,571)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €12,000 (£10,285)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €135,000 (£115,709)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €150,000 (£128,565)
- Transfer tax 7% €10,500 (£9,000)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£514)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£514)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,286)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.
Distances and Times to Airports
- Alicante (ALC)1 hour 56 mins197.8 km
- Almeria (LEI)1 hour 37 mins169.6 km
- Murcia / Corvera (RMU)1 hour 21 mins132 km