Villa for sale in Antas
Ref: A879 €69,000 ~ £60,682 *
This is a very interesting, single-storey, detached property. The property is of a prefabricated construction on a concrete base and is situated on a generous sized plot with wonderful garden areas, in a beautiful, mountain/rural setting between the towns of Antas and Lubrín, meaning you are within a 10-minute drive from amenities such as bars, restaurants, shops and more and under half an hour from the coast.
The property is accessed through double gates into the plot where there is plenty of parking space. The garden area has been very well maintained and has multiple features such as a small pond, carports, shed, jacuzzi. etc. The property is then entered up a short staircase onto a partially covered terrace, leading through to the main living space of the property.
Heading off of the main living space is a considerably large kitchen with plenty of storage space top and bottom and most appliances with a utility room attached with another access to outside. The other direction leads to all the bedrooms and bathrooms of the house, with there being a total of three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The master bedroom has the benefit of an en-suite bathroom, with there being a further family bathroom between the other two bedrooms.
On top of this, there are two caravans included with the property that could accommodate further people.
The owner is open to sensible offers.
Consumption: Grade E - 115kW
Emissions: Grade D - 23kg
- Exclusive to SPC
- Country property
- IBI property tax: €122.99 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 432 m²
- Build Size 90 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Private Terrace
- Private parking
- 30 minutes drive to the beach
- 10 minutes drive to the shops
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,638)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €3,900 (£3,430)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €62,100 (£54,614)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €69,000 (£60,682)
- Transfer tax 8% €5,520 (£4,855)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£528)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£528)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,319)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.