Cortijo/Finca for sale in Arboleas
Ref: A880 €160,000 ~ £146,149 *
This is a fantastic, two-storey detached cortijo with great views of the surrounding area including the mountains and countryside, situated in the popular village of La Perla, which is just a few minutes drive from the village of Arboleas where you will find a number of amenities such as shops, bars, and restaurants as well as other nearby places like Albox, Zurgena and Huercal-Overa. It is also just over a half hour drive to the coast.
The entrance to the property leads into a roomy living room that then leads into the remaining rooms of the property. Heading through double doors leads into a separate dining room with small office leading off of this. This could, if need be, become a further bedroom with en-suite bathroom. Also located on this floor is the spacious master bedroom with en-suite bathroom, the well-equipped kitchen with most appliances and storage cupboards top and bottom, plus a further bathroom.
Heading outside on this floor you will find a couple of courtyards, one of which has a covered section and has a jacuzzi. One of these also has a staircase leading up to the roof of the first storey, allowing for further outdoors space and gives you a better look at the countryside views.
The upper floor, which is accessed up an internal staircase leading from the living room, is where the remaining bedrooms and bathrooms are located, with there being two bedrooms currently in use, both with more than enough room for double beds and storage. There is also a further living space that could be converted into a bedroom with a terrace, as well as another room that could be used for storage but is currently used as a sewing room.
Outside of the property, there is an additional building is a utility room with toilet and shed.
A truly wonderful, characterful detached property that's definitely worth a look at!
Music credit https://www.bensound.com
Consumption: Grade E - 198kW
Emissions: Grade E - 49kg
- Country property
- 2 floors
- IBI property tax: €195.23 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 4 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Plot Size 687 m²
- Build Size 200 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Roof Solarium
- Private Terrace
- 35 minutes drive to the beach
- 3 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,740)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €13,000 (£11,875)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €144,000 (£131,534)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €160,000 (£146,149)
- Transfer tax 8% €12,800 (£11,692)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£548)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£548)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,370)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.