Duplex/Townhouse for sale in Zurgena
Ref: A901 €79,950 ~ £70,456 *
This is a wonderful, spacious, two-storey townhouse located at the edge of the popular village of La Alfoquía, which offers a number of amenities such as a few shops and bars, while also being located within a ten-minute drive from a number of others towns and villages that offer further amenities. The property is also within a half an hour drive from the beach.
Heading through the main entrance of the property leads into a hallway from which all the rooms on the ground floor lead off of. To the right through large, double doors is the spacious living/dining room, with log burning fire and plenty of space to accommodate both uses. To the left is the only ground floor bedroom, which could easily accommodate a double bed plus storage. Further along the hallway is a downstairs bathroom. Continuing to the end of the hallway leads to the spacious kitchen, with abundant storage space but appliances would need to be fitted. There is a room leading off of this that could be set up as a utility room or a pantry. Heading out of the back of the property leads into a large courtyard/garden.
Upstairs, the property consists of a further three bedrooms, two of which could easily accommodate double beds and a further bedroom that could take a single with an adjacent room that could be a small office. Also located on this floor is a terrace that looks out of the back of the property towards the mountains and a family bathroom equipped with bath.
Consumption: Grade E - 182kW
Emissions: Grade E - 33kg
- Country property
- 2 floors
- IBI property tax: €252.06 per annum
- Refuse fees: €143.80 per annum
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 114 m²
- Build Size 122 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Private Terrace
- 30 minutes drive to the beach
- 2 minutes drive to the shops
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,644)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €4,995 (£4,402)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €71,955 (£63,410)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €79,950 (£70,456)
- Transfer tax 8% €6,396 (£5,636)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£529)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£529)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,322)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.