Villa for sale in Partaloa
Ref: A904 €99,000 ~ £88,831 *
A quaint 2 bedroom detached villa located in a small cul de sac with rural views in all directions giving you that feeling of peace and quiet.
The house has plenty of parking space to the front area which are accessed via a rustic set of double opening gates and the surrounding gardens are well established with a range of local plants, shrubs and trees and there is lots of potential for further improvements around the grounds, and along with a covered front porch terrace to the south side of the property from where you can sit and take in those lovely views it is a beautiful spot to be.
The local village of Partaloa is just a short drive away which has bars, a restaurant, a school, a bakery and a doctors surgery and the large town of Albox is just 10 minutes away where you will find all of the amenities incuding several large supermarkets along with a typical Spanish street market which is held on a Tuesday and Saturday every week of the year.
The main lounge and dining room is accessed via the patio doors off from the front terrace and this room comes with hot and cold air conditioning and the dining area leads around directly into the compact kitchen with built in appliances and a pull out larder storage cupboard.
There are two good sized double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes and air conditioning and there is a family bathroom which comes with a bath tub that has a shower fitment and a glass shower screen and curtain.
This lovely villa would make an ideal lock up and leave holiday home which is within easy striking distance of several beaches such as Vera Playa and Garrucha so at this price it is definately one to view so call our office now to make a booking.
Consumption: Grade E - 221kW
Emissions: Grade E - 43kg
- Exclusive to SPC
- Country property
- IBI property tax: €260.15 per annum
- Refuse fees: €143.80 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- Plot Size 576 m²
- Build Size 85 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Private Terrace
- Private parking
- Disabled Friendly
- Ground floor
- 50 minutes drive to the beach
- 10 minutes drive to the shops
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,692)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €6,900 (£6,191)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €89,100 (£79,948)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €99,000 (£88,831)
- Transfer tax 8% €7,920 (£7,106)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£538)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£538)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,346)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.