Duplex/Townhouse for sale in Cantoria
Ref: A906 €90,000 ~ £80,672 *
This is a charming, two-storey duplex/townhouse with allocated parking and a roof solarium boasting incredible views of the surrounding area, including the mountains, countryside and the village of Almanzora in which the property is situated. Thanks to its location, the property is also within walking distance of a handful of amenities within the village, including bars, shops, a bank etc. The property is also within a 10-minute drive from Albox and 45 minutes from the coast.
The property is accessed up a short flight of stairs to the front door, which in turn leads into the entrance hallway of the property. Directly to your left is a small, downstairs toilet and to the right is the spacious and open lounge/diner, which is a nice rectangular shaped room. Heading to the end of the hallway leads to the separate kitchen, which currently is without appliances but still has plenty of storage space. Additionally, on the ground floor, there is access to an enclosed terrace space.
Heading upstairs takes you to the sleeping accommodation, with the property having a total of three, spacious double bedrooms with room for double beds and storage cupboards, as well as a well-equipped and well-sized family bathroom with bathtub. Continuing upstairs leads to the roof solarium with those amazing views.
Consumption: Grade E - 197kW
Emissions: Grade E - 40kg
- Country property
- 2 floors
- Refuse fees: €143.80 per annum
- Part Furnished
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 55 m²
- Build Size 110 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Roof Solarium
- 45 minutes drive to the beach
- 1 minutes drive to the shops
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,689)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €6,000 (£5,378)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €81,000 (£72,604)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €90,000 (£80,672)
- Transfer tax 8% €7,200 (£6,454)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£538)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£538)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,345)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.