Villa for sale RESERVED in Albox
Ref: A913 €99,950 ~ £89,530 *
******RESERVED JUNE 2018*******
This is a fantastic opportunity to obtain this nearly complete villa build, consisting of a two-storey, detached property on a large plot of land near 5000 m² offering fantastic views of the surrounding countryside and mountains. The property is located within a few minutes drive of the nearby, bustling market town of Albox where you will find most amenities, as well as being around a 45-minute drive from the coast.
Although the build is roughly 90% complete, the property would require complete bathrooms and kitchens to be fitted, as well as painting inside and out amongst and few other minor jobs. Once completed, you will have yourself a far larger than average villa consisting of spacious lounge-diner, kitchen as well as a total of three bedrooms and four bathrooms distributed between the two floors. The entire plot has been fenced in with there being plenty of garden space on offer and plenty of areas where an above-ground pool could be installed.
A magnificent opportunity that can't be missed!
Consumption: Grade E - 159kW
Emissions: Grade E - 36kg
- Exclusive to SPC
- Country property
- 2 floors
- IBI property tax: €334.52 per annum
- 3 bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms
- Plot Size 4,815 m²
- Build Size 169 m²
- Mains Water
- Electric Possible
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Private parking
- 45 minutes drive to the beach
- 5 minutes drive to the shops
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,687)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €6,995 (£6,266)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €89,955 (£80,577)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €99,950 (£89,530)
- Transfer tax 8% €7,996 (£7,162)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£537)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£537)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,344)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.