Villa for sale SOLD in Albox
€234,999 ~ £207,504 *
Sold Nov 2021
This is a wonderful, single-storey, detached villa with private swimming pool and fantastic views of the surrounding countryside and mountains, on a larger than average plot just a few minutes drive from the bustling market town of Albox, where you will find a wide range of amenities ranging from bars, shops, supermarkets, medical centre and more. The property is located around a 45-minute drive from the beach.
The house itself sits on an elevated section of the plot, which allows it to have the commanding overview of the area along with the wonderful pool which is larger than average, and there's plenty of tiled surrounds where you can sit and relax and just watch the world go by. Access to the property is tarmac the entire way and you enter the plot through the private double gates and up a sweeping driveway leading to a covered parking area for at least two vehicles. Because the property comes with a large plot, there is a very large garden space that is relatively low-maintenance thanks to the majority being covered in a variety of coloured shingle. Additionally, the property has the benefit of a roof solarium which is accessed via an external stairway and adjacent to this you will find a quiet secluded terrace with a covered porch.
Heading inside through the main entrance doorway you are lead directly into the entrance hallway. Directly to the right is the living/dining room, which is a very good size and which is more than capable of serving both purposes and this room also has direct access to the outside garden area.
The first doorway on the left upon entering is the newly refurbished family bathroom equipped with a bathtub and comes with lovely tiles throughout. Further along the hallway to the left is the separate kitchen, which is a very large room that has again recently been completly refitted with new modern design storage units, work surfaces and appliances and there is ample space here to fit in a dining table if required.
The remainder of the property consists of the sleeping arrangements, with there being a total of three double bedrooms. All of the bedrooms are very good sizes and benefit from fitted wardrobes and air-conditioning, plus the master bedroom benefits from an en-suite bathroom with shower cubicle which the owners have had refurbished to a high standard once again.
This is a lovely property that lends itself to being a beautiful family home with great access to all of the local amenities, contact us now on 950 615 388 to arrange a viewing.
Distances and Times to Airports
- Alicante (ALC)2 hours 8 mins203 km
- Almeria (LEI)1 hour 14 mins114.6 km
- Murcia / Corvera (RMU)1 hour 33 mins137.2 km
Consumption: Grade E - 152kW
Emissions: Grade E - 37kg
- Country property
- IBI property tax: €392.69 per annum
- Refuse fees: €148.28 per annum
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 2,505 m²
- Build Size 133 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Private Pool
- Roof Solarium
- Private Terrace
- Private parking
- 45 minutes drive to the beach
- 3 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,649)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €20,500 (£18,101)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €211,499 (£186,754)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €234,999 (£207,504)
- Transfer tax 7% €16,450 (£14,525)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£530)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£530)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,325)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.
* Price valid until sold
* Conveyancing not included
* The DIA is available at our office according to the Decree 218/2005