Cortijo/Finca for sale in Oria
Ref: A930 €89,950 ~ £80,325 *
This is a fantastic, semi-detached property that simply oozes rustic charm with space for private parking and room for an above-ground pool, offering jaw-dropping mountain and countryside views, situated in an elevated position within the charming, Spanish village of Barranco de Quiles at the very top of the Rambla de Oria area. This means that you are just a few minutes drive up a recently upgraded and smooth tarmac road to the nearby village of Oria where you will find a good number of various amenities, as well as a 30-minute drive to Albox or an hour to the coast.
The property is accessed via a private driveway leading to a space with room for parking a car. From here, this leads to a number of terraced areas that make the most of the impressive views, as well as offering space for an above-ground pool. These terraces are ideal for outdoor lounging and dining, with a barbecue area being located in the corner of one of the terraces.
The property has two main entrances, either via the kitchen or one of the living spaces. The kitchen is a very large room with a large window looking out to the mountains and plenty of storage space. Heading up a few steps leads you into an equally large living-dining space, sufficiently so to serve both purposes, with another small staircase leading off of this to the sleeping accommodation of the property. Heading through the living-dining room leads to a winter lounge with large fireplace.
The sleeping accommodation of this property consists of three spacious bedrooms and two bathrooms. The master bedroom, located on one end of the property, benefits from an en-suite bathroom with walk-in shower and direct access out to the terraced areas. The second bedroom is a very large room, more than sufficient to accommodate a double bed and storage, with the third being a single bedroom. The family bathroom is a very good size, equipped with bathtub.
Consumption: Grade F - 352kW
Emissions: Grade F - 75kg
- Country property
- IBI property tax: €146.52 per annum
- Part Furnished
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 450 m²
- Build Size 162 m²
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Private Terrace
- Private parking
- 60 minutes drive to the beach
- 5 minutes drive to the shops
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,679)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €5,995 (£5,354)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €80,955 (£72,293)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €89,950 (£80,325)
- Transfer tax 8% €7,196 (£6,426)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£536)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£536)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,340)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.