Villa for sale in Arboleas
Ref: A933 €165,000 ~ £146,042 *
CASA LUNA LLENA - NEW BUILDS LIMARIA
NEW-BUILD, SINGLE-STOREY DETACHED VILLA WITH PRIVATE SWIMMING POOL. PLEASE ASK ABOUT CURRENT AVAILABILITY. CONSTRUCTION CAN BE COMPLETED IN 6 MONTHS.
This is a new development of villas with private, 8x4 swimming pool for a brand-new development of villas located in the popular hamlet of Limaria within a few minutes drive from the local amenities, such as bars, restaurants, and shops, as well as a 40-minute drive to the beach.
The property sits on a 914m² plot allowing for plenty of space for those who like some gardening.
All properties will come equipped with high-quality finishes throughout, including fully-equipped bathrooms, air-conditioning pre-installation throughout, double glazing and more, so you can be assured that the property is going to be a solid build and practically ready to move in with the only requirement being to furnish the property and choose your kitchen.
Inside, the properties boast a modern and open-plan feel, with the main space, consisting of a large living, dining and kitchen space. The kitchen is entirely up to you to decide as this is not included in the price but allows you to have whatever kitchen you'd want. The villa boasts a total of three spacious bedrooms and two well-equipped bathrooms.
These designs are set but further modifications and additions can be made subject to approval and additional costs will apply.
PLEASE NOTE THAT A 10% TAX APPLIES TO NEW BUILDS, NOT THE STANDARD 8% RATE!
Energy Efficiency Certificate: Not required
- Country property
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 914 m²
- Build Size 111 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning Pre-Installed
- Private Pool
- Private Terrace
- Private parking
- 40 minutes drive to the beach
- 8 minutes drive to the shops
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,655)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €13,500 (£11,949)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €148,500 (£131,437)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €165,000 (£146,042)
- Transfer tax 8% €13,200 (£11,683)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£531)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£531)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,328)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.