Village House for sale in Los Cerricos
€109,995 ~ £93,037 *
This is a charming and characterful, detached village house with underbuild/garage and roof solarium that offers surround views of the mountains, countryside, and the village of Los Cerricos where this property is located. Los Cerricos which has a bar, is located around a twelve-minute drive from the far larger village of Chirivel where you will find most things. It also around 70 minutes from the coast. Los Cerricos has daily mobile deliveries of groceries including bread, meat, fish, water, gas etc.
The entrance to the property is located through a pedestrian gate leading into a small patio area to the front that then leads to a front porch/enclosed terrace, with enough room for some living furniture. The main entrance then leads directly into the main living space of the property, which is a very nice space with ample space for both living and dining furniture. A big focal point of this room is the fireplace, but heating is also supplied by central heating that runs through most of the property. Heading through a wide, open doorway where you will find a bar area, with the surprisingly spacious kitchen located just to the right of this, offering most appliances and abundant storage both top and bottom. There is a doorway leading from here that takes you outside to another enclosed terrace. Also located on this floor is a handy cloakroom.
Heading upstairs takes you to the sleeping accommodation of the property, with there being a total of four spacious bedrooms and two more bathrooms. All of the bedrooms are easily double rooms, with all of them having either double or twin single layout with some storage. Two of the bedrooms have the benefit of leading out onto a further enclosed terrace, while the master bedroom benefits from an en-suite bathroom with bathtub. The family bathroom is, once more, a good size, equipped with shower cubicle.
Continuing up a spiral staircase leads you up to the private roof solarium where you will find the best of the views as well as a great extra outdoor space for lounging and dining. Additionally, leading off the main living space, there is a further staircase behind a door that connects the living section of the property to the garage space, large enough for two vehicles.
A truly unique, characterful property offering a true slice of traditional Spain!
Consumption: Grade G - 442kW
Emissions: Grade G - 113kg
- Country property
- 3 floors
- IBI property tax: €265.45 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 4 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Plot Size 92 m²
- Build Size 173 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Roof Solarium
- Private Terrace
- Central Heating
- 70 minutes drive to the beach
- 10 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,537)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €8,000 (£6,766)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €98,996 (£83,733)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €109,995 (£93,037)
- Transfer tax 7% €7,700 (£6,513)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£507)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£507)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,269)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.
* Price valid until sold
* Conveyancing not included
* The DIA is available at our office according to the Decree 218/2005
Distances and Times to Airports
- Alicante (ALC)2 hours 4 mins206.4 km
- Almeria (LEI)1 hour 44 mins116.5 km
- Murcia / Corvera (RMU)1 hour 29 mins140.6 km