Villa for sale in Oria
Ref: A961 €124,995 ~ £110,021 *
This is a wonderful, single-storey, detached villa with private swimming pool and roof solarium situated in an ideal location within walking distance of the charming, Spanish village of Oria, where you will find a number of amenities ranging from bars, restaurants, shops, supermarkets, banks and importantly a 24 hour medical centre with ambulance, as well as being around a 20 minute drive from the larger town of Albox. The property also boasts great views of the surrounding area thanks to its end position, including the village, mountains, and countryside.
Access to the grounds is via either the pedestrian gate leading to the very front of the house or through double gates into the parking area large enough for a car. The plot goes around all sides of the property, with the back section boasting the swimming pool, covered terrace space and other patio areas ideal for outdoor lounging and dining. A spiral staircase takes you up to the vast roof solarium boasting the aforementioned views and offering plenty of space as it covers almost the entire roof of the property.
The main entrance to the property is accessed through the covered terrace, leading through the front door and into the main hallway that runs through the property. Upon entering, the first two rooms that you will come across are the kitchen to the left and the main living space to the right. The main living space is a sizeable room offering space for both living and dining purposes. The kitchen is separate and offers plenty of storage space and most appliances, as well as room for a breakfast table.
Continuing down the hallway leads to all the sleeping accommodation within the property, totalling three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The master bedroom is located at the end of the hallway, offering plenty of space as well as having the added benefits of a walk-in wardrobe space and en-suite bathroom. Both guest bedrooms are good-sized double bedrooms and the family bathroom comes equipped with a bathtub.
Consumption: Grade E - 271kW
Emissions: Grade E - 64kg
- Exclusive to SPC
- Country property
- IBI property tax: €340.39 per annum
- Refuse fees: €145.36 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 271 m²
- Build Size 116 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning Pre-Installed
- Private Pool
- Roof Solarium
- Private Terrace
- Private parking
- Central Heating
- 55 minutes drive to the beach
- 2 minutes drive to the shops
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,641)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €9,500 (£8,361)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €112,496 (£99,019)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €124,995 (£110,021)
- Transfer tax 8% €10,000 (£8,802)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£528)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£528)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,320)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.