Apartment for sale in Huercal-Overa
Ref: A962 €63,000 ~ £56,596 *
AVAILABLE FROM THE BANK WITH UP TO A 100% MORTGAGE INCLUDING COSTS, YOU ONLY PAY 3.000€ UPFRONT! Under these conditions, the mortgage equates to 263.91€/month for 360 months.
Fantastic, central apartment located in the very heart of the beautiful and traditional town of Huercal-Overa within walking distance of numerous amenities including church, shops, bars, restaurants, squares, theatre, cinema, town hall, supermarkets, schools and so much more. The block it is situated in consists of only four apartments, all the remaining properties being occupied permanently by residents, which also offers a spacious communal roof solarium allowing for some impressive views of the town, mountains and the nearby church.
Internally, the property consists of a large living-dining space, separate kitchen with utility space attached and washing line, plus a total of three spacious double bedrooms with more than enough room for storage units and a roomy family bathroom. One of the bedrooms has the additional benefit of a small terrace space overlooking the street and landmark archway that is a hotspot for local fiestas and parades throughout the year.
Consumption: Grade G - 260kW
Emissions: Grade G - 48kg
- Country property
- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- Plot Size 118 m²
- Build Size 118 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Communal Solarium
- Private Terrace
- 30 minutes drive to the beach
- 1 minutes drive to the shops
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,695)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €3,300 (£2,965)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €56,700 (£50,936)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €63,000 (£56,596)
- Transfer tax 8% €5,040 (£4,528)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£539)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£539)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,348)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.