Villa for sale RESERVED in Zurgena
Ref: A971 €159,950 ~ £140,828 *
This is a wonderful, detached, single-storey villa with private swimming pool and marvellous views of the surrounding area, including the mountains, countryside and the village of La Alfoquía where the property is located. The village itself has a number of amenities such as shops, bars and restaurants, with all of this being located just a few minutes walk away. Further towns of Arboleas, Zurgena, Albox and Huercal-Overa are all less than 15 minutes away, and the coast just 30 minutes.
The villa sits on a good sized plot, with some wonderful garden areas and the aforementioned private swimming pool, plus a large, roof terrace that covers a considerable section of the footprint of the house, as well as a covered terrace space which is ideal for outdoors lounging/dining. It is through this space you will find the entrance of the property.
Once through the entrance, you will find yourself the main living space of the property, which is a very large open-plan space with an abundance of light entering due to the large patio doors and glass area within the room. This space consists of the living room and dining room, as well as the kitchen, which makes great usage of the space on offer, with plenty of storage space and all appliances built-in.
Leading off of here is the hallway leading into the sleeping quarters of the property, with there being a total of 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. All of the bedrooms are considerable sizes, with the master bedroom having the additional benefit of an en-suite bathroom. All bedrooms have fitted storage and reap the benefits of the central air-conditioning system.
Additionally, the property is equipped with a high-end security system with alarm and cameras.
Energy Efficiency Certificate: Applied for
- Exclusive to SPC
- Country property
- IBI property tax: €220.00 per annum
- Refuse fees: €145.36 per annum
- Fully Furnished
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 388 m²
- Build Size 87 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Private Pool
- Roof Solarium
- Private Terrace
- Private parking
- 30 minutes drive to the beach
- 2 minutes drive to the shops
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,641)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €12,995 (£11,441)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €143,955 (£126,745)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €159,950 (£140,828)
- Transfer tax 8% €12,796 (£11,266)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£528)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£528)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,321)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.