Cortijo/Finca for sale RESERVED in Tijola
€195,000 ~ £172,185 *
***RESERVED JULY 2022***
This is a charming, two-storey, detached cortijo with some considerable grounds and some views of the mountains and countryside, situated in a beautiful rural setting in the Tijola area, meaning that you are within easy access to the town itself where you will find a wide variety of amenities such as medical centre, bars, shops, supermarkets, banks, schools and more. The property is also located around a 45 minute drive from the coast.
The grounds of the property are accessed via a large gate that leads into a vast area of landing running down both sides of the property allowing for considerable amounts of parking space. The land stretches over 2000m², allowing for plenty of spaces to be used for all sorts of purposes. In addition to this large garden, there are spacious covered terrace spaces attached to the property that make ideal outdoor living/dining spaces or for entertainment.
The main entrance of the property leads directly into the very spacious and high-spec, traditional-style kitchen with abundant storage space and most appliances all built-in. Running directly off of here is a long dining space, spacious enough to serve the purpose of living/dining room if required. Through a doorway, you will find a further space that has been converted for further living accommodation, consisting of a large utility room, a guest bedroom large enough for a double bed and storage, and a spacious family bathroom with shower.
The upper floor of the property, accessed via an internal staircase, consists of a further living room and the remaining sleeping accommodation. The landing leads directly into said living space with double doors leading out onto a wonderful balcony. Leading from the landing is a brief hallway to the two remaining bedrooms, a guest bedroom being used as a gym to the left, large enough for double beds and storage, as well as having a further balcony. Opposite is the master bedroom, a large double bedroom with access to the same balcony as the living room. This room also benefits from the added bonuses of a walk-in wardrobe and stunning, modernised bathroom with bathtub and walk-in shower.
A remarkable property worth viewing!
Distances and Times to Airports
- Alicante (ALC)2 hours 25 mins231.1 km
- Almeria (LEI)1 hour 24 mins98 km
- Murcia / Corvera (RMU)1 hour 50 mins165.3 km
Consumption: Grade E - 253kW
Emissions: Grade E - 53kg
- Country property
- 2 floors
- IBI property tax: €217.89 per annum
- Refuse fees: €43.12 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 2,293 m²
- Build Size 286 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Private Terrace
- Private parking
- 60 minutes drive to the beach
- 5 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,649)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €16,500 (£14,570)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €175,500 (£154,967)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €195,000 (£172,185)
- Transfer tax 7% €13,650 (£12,053)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£530)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£530)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,325)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.
* Price valid until sold
* Conveyancing not included
* The DIA is available at our office according to the Decree 218/2005