Villa for sale in Arboleas
Ref: A981 €149,950 ~ £131,986 *
A detached villa not to be missed at this very attractive price!
The villa is located in a very popular area of Arboleas and is within an easy walk to the new restaurant/bar which is currently under construction but which is due to open in the near future plus with the local village only being a five minute drive away the property is in an ideal location.
The house and gardens are in need of some TLC, although the majority of the work is just simple DIY projects that most new owners tend to do anyway so as to personalise their home to suit their own tastes and requirements.
The property is surrounded by several paved and terraced areas with two seperate gazebos, stone balustrading, a small orchard with a variety of citrus fruits, a large garage/workshop and that all important full sized swimming pool that benefits from having lovely views of the distant mountains.
Inside the house you will find a large, bright kitchen and dining room with air conditioning plus terrace doors that lead out to a cosy conservatory that is an ideal spot to sit and enjoy the views with a cold drink in hand.
From the dining area there is access into the large lounge room which has a free standing ceramic log burning fire along with hot and cold air conditioning and with once again terrace doors leading outside. Two of the good sized bedrooms have the use of a large Jack and Jill shower room which is tastefully decorated in a pastel colour ceramic tiles and the third bedroom benefits from the use of the family bathroom. The main bedroom again is fitted with independent air conditioning as is most of the rest of the house.
Consumption: Grade F - 257kW
Emissions: Grade E - 50kg
- Exclusive to SPC
- Country property
- IBI property tax: €324.90 per annum
- Refuse fees: €145.36 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 647 m²
- Build Size 122 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Private Pool
- Private Terrace
- Disabled Friendly
- Ground floor
- 30 minutes drive to the beach
- 5 minutes drive to the shops
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,641)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €11,995 (£10,558)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €134,955 (£118,787)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €149,950 (£131,986)
- Transfer tax 8% €11,996 (£10,559)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£528)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£528)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,320)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.