Duplex/Townhouse for sale in Velez Rubio
Ref: A987 €68,950 ~ £61,803 *
This is a wonderful, three-storey townhouse property situated in the very heart of the characterful town of Velez Rubio, within walking distance of the vast number of amenities on offer including bars, restaurants, shops, banks, squares, church, cafes, medical centre, schools and much more. The property location is on one the main pedestrian streets of the town, meaning local festivities and processions will pass right past the front door, giving you a true sense of real Spain. The property is also under a half an hour drive from the bustling city of Lorca and under an hour from the coast.
Entering the property through the front door leads into a room currently used as a small reception room but could also be just an entrance hallway. This then runs into the next room, a similar size once more, from which the staircase leading to the next floor is located, as well as access to the downstairs bedroom, a good size double room. There is also access to a courtyard to the back of the property with an outbuilding adding a further bathroom/toilet.
The first floor consists of a kitchen, equipped with both wall and base units allowing for ample storage as well as having most appliances fitted, a dining room with large doors leading out to a small balcony overlooking the street below, ideal for viewing processions, the family bathroom equipped with corner bathtub, plus a further room currently used for storage but could be used as a small third bedroom/office if required.
The remaining floor consists solely of a large master bedroom, more than large enough to accommodate a full-size bed and ample storage, and a terrace with views of the local church.
Energy Efficiency Certificate: Applied for
- Country property
- 3 floors
- Furniture Negotiable
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 68 m²
- Build Size 129 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Private Terrace
- 50 minutes drive to the beach
- 1 minutes drive to the shops
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,689)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €3,895 (£3,491)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €62,055 (£55,623)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €68,950 (£61,803)
- Transfer tax 8% €5,516 (£4,944)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£538)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£538)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,345)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.