Villa for sale in Cobdar
Ref: A996 €165,000 ~ £148,645 *
This is a wonderful, two-storey, detached cortijo with private swimming pool, situated in the lovely village of Cobdar and offering peace and quiet, whilst still being a couple of minutes stroll to access local amenities and also the village swimming pool.
The property is finished to a high standard and due to its individuality and style, offers great potential for a forever family home.
The property is accessed via a gated entrance so enjoys private parking. From here you can also access the large underbuild, which is equipped with lighting and power.
A few steps will take you up to the front terraced area which enjoys an enclosed porch area overlooking the mountains and the town.
The main door leads you in to a small hallway. To the right of this is the kitchen area, a lovely bright area, with ample storage and leading from here will take you to a very large utility area, with access to the terrace area.
Continuing through the hallway will take you to the two really good sized double bedrooms and the family bathroom.
To the left of the hallway is the again lovely bright lounge/dining area, with access to the terrace.
Stairs then lead up to the first floor of the property. Here are located two good sized open plan rooms, which could be used for any purpose you wanted, bedrooms, office, craft room etc. The terrace is also accessible from one of these rooms.
The property enjoys a wrap around terrace, so you are able to take in the views from everywhere.
The pool is very private located at the rear of the property and there are established gardens here also. The property also has a fly screened area, ideal for outside dining and living.
This is a truly lovely individual home that has to be seen to appreciated! Call us to arrange a viewing on 950 615 388.
Energy Efficiency Certificate: Pending
- Country property
- 2 floors
- Part Furnished
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Private Pool
- Private Terrace
- Private parking
- Central Heating
- 60 minutes drive to the beach
- 1 minutes drive to the shops
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,703)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €13,500 (£12,162)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €148,500 (£133,781)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €165,000 (£148,645)
- Transfer tax 8% €13,200 (£11,892)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£541)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£541)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,351)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.