Villa for sale in Mojacar
€674,995 ~ £595,352 *
Main House. The main entrance to this property welcomes you with a pretty terrace, enclosed gateway of intricate metal work and through to a spacious reception area with guest cloakroom. The master bedroom has floor to ceiling windows, en-suite with Jacuzzi, walk-in wardrobe and kitchenette.
Further into the property there is a second double bedroom, full bathroom, large utility room and integral double garage with automatic doors.
Living room. Enjoy this impressive 80m² lounge salon with open fireplace and parquet wood floors, a second cosy lounge area and a spiral staircase leading up to the minstrel gallery and library, to complete this stunning room you will find floor to ceiling windows and access to a large elevated terrace giving fantastic views overlooking the local golf course and out to sea.
Kitchen. The 28m² kitchen-diner is beautifully fitted and furnished with exquisite polished Travertine floors leading to the main terrace that joins the pool area and various other sitting terraces, there is also a partially covered patio with a built in BBQ and bar area perfect for entertaining all of your visitors in style.
There is a separate dining room off from the main kitchen which has parquet floors, this room also leads out to the pool area and a further covered terrace with a feature fountain.
Further Accommodation. Apart from the accommodation of the main house there are two self contained apartments. The first, situated furthest from the main house, has a large double bedroom and bathroom with newly fitted open plan lounge-diner, car port and terrace. The second apartment which is used as the housekeepers quarters has two bedrooms, 1 bathroom, fully fitted kitchen, lounge/diner and large roof terrace.
This inspiring property has been designed and fitted to the highest standard using top quality materials such as Travertine marble and parquet flooring.
There is air conditioning to most rooms, central heating, satellite TV, internet, various telephone lines, a double garage with automatic doors, ample storage and last but not least, the well equipped gymnasium with Turkish steam room and shower room.
Distances and Times to Airports
- Alicante (ALC)2 hours 31 mins228.5 km
- Almeria (LEI)1 hour75.2 km
- Murcia / Corvera (RMU)1 hour 54 mins162.7 km
Consumption: Grade E - 121kW
Emissions: Grade E - 30kg
- Premium property
- Coastal property
- Furniture Negotiable
- 5 bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms
- Plot Size 1,000 m²
- Build Size 450 m²
- Air Conditioning
- Private Pool
- Private Terrace
- Central Heating
- 5 minutes drive to the beach
- 5 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,646)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €64,500 (£56,889)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €607,496 (£535,817)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €674,995 (£595,352)
- Transfer tax 7% €47,250 (£41,675)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£529)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£529)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,323)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.
* Price valid until sold
* Conveyancing not included
* The DIA is available at our office according to the Decree 218/2005