Duplex/Townhouse for sale SOLD in Mojacar
Ref: B1004 €125,000 ~ £105,448 *
This is a delightful townhouse situated on a small, traditional Spanish community just a short walk from the glorious bars, restaurants, shops and beaches of Mojácar Playa. The property consists of a total of 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, with both bedrooms and a bathroom being located on the upstairs of the property and a small bathroom being situated to the left of the entrance.
The entrance of the property is through the front terrace. Upon entering the property you enter a hallway from which you can access the kitchen to the right, the staircase plus downstairs bathroom to the left and the lounge/diner is straight on. The kitchen is well sized, and the lounge/diner is a very reasonable size, capable of accommodating all the living furniture you could ever need.
Upstairs the two, well-sized bedrooms come equipped with fitted wardrobes and both have wonderful terraces with great views over the community and the surrounding area. Both of these bedrooms could easily accommodate either a double bed with side tables or a twin single layout. These bedrooms also share the one family bathroom.
The property comes equipped with air-conditioning.
Consumption: Grade F - 208kW
Emissions: Grade E - 37kg
- Coastal property
- 2 floors
- Communal fees: €60.00 per month
- IBI property tax: €222.76 per annum
- Refuse fees: €141.52 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Build Size 74 m²
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Communal Pool
- Private Terrace
- Central Heating
- 2 minutes drive to the beach
- 2 minutes drive to the shops
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,531)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €9,500 (£8,014)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €112,500 (£94,903)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €125,000 (£105,448)
- Transfer tax 8% €10,000 (£8,436)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£506)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£506)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,265)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.