Apartment for sale in Garrucha
Ref: B1043 €118,000 ~ £105,592 *
This is a fantastic, spacious apartment located in the wonderful port town of Garrucha, within just a short walk from all the amenities this town has to offer as well as the fabulous beaches, marina and port. It is situated in a block of just a handful of apartments and comes with its own secure parking space.
The property is located on the third floor with lift access, making it ideal for everybody. Upon entering the property, you'll find yourself in the incredibly light and spacious living/dining area. Leading off of this space is a small terrace and, off the other side is the kitchen, which is a good size, has plenty of storage space top and bottom, and a very nice view of the sea.
The remainder of the property consists of 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. All of the bedrooms have plenty of space and feel nice and a nice and airy, with two also being equipped with fitted wardrobes. The bathrooms are a good size and are fully fitted.
The property comes fully fitted with air-conditioning.
Consumption: Grade G - 230kW
Emissions: Grade G - 42kg
- Coastal property
- IBI property tax: €228.68 per annum
- Refuse fees: €141.52 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 88 m²
- Build Size 85 m²
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Private Terrace
- Central Heating
- 5 minutes drive to the beach
- 2 minutes drive to the shops
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,685)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €8,800 (£7,875)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €106,200 (£95,033)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €118,000 (£105,592)
- Transfer tax 8% €9,440 (£8,447)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£537)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£537)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,342)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.