Apartment for sale SOLD in Los Lobos
Ref: B1056 €50,999 ~ £45,054 *
This ground floor property is situated in a quiant Spanish village only 10 minutes from the beautiful beach resort of San Juan de los Terreros. The village has several bars, a supermarket, petrol station and easy access to several larger towns.
The apartment has 2 good sized bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a fully equiped kitchen and a very spacious open plan lounge, dining room. The kitchen has many top and bottom wall units along with modern appliances.
Next to the kitchen is a small terrace for a quiet breakfast outside.
The master bedroom has his own bathroom and the second bedroom has a shower room.
There is a big communal roof terrace with great views on the agricultural fields and the mountains surrounding Los Lobos.
The secure community has a well maintained swimming pool and terrace area as well as an underground car park where there is a private space and storage room.
Los Lobos is only 10 minutes away from San Juan de los Terreros and close to the AP7 motorway towards Cartagena and Alicante.
Consumption: Grade F - 151kW
Emissions: Grade E - 28kg
- Exclusive to SPC
- Coastal property
- Communal fees: €46.33 per month
- IBI property tax: €178.11 per annum
- Refuse fees: €141.52 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 74 m²
- Build Size 74 m²
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Communal Pool
- Private Terrace
- Underground parking
- Disabled Friendly
- Central Heating
- Close to a Golf Course
- Ground floor
- 15 minutes drive to the beach
- 15 minutes drive to the shops
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,650)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €2,100 (£1,855)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €45,899 (£40,549)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €50,999 (£45,054)
- Transfer tax 8% €4,080 (£3,604)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£530)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£530)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,325)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.