Apartment for sale in Mojacar
Ref: B1057 €110,000 ~ £98,819 *
This 2 bedroom apartment is located in the luxury urbanization Golf Marina de la Torre, where is allocated Residencial "Las Terrazas del Golf", a community which has a splendid swimming pool, paddle tennis court, children's playground and large gardens and communal zones.
The terrace has terrific views overlooking the golf course and mountains,with the following distribution: hall, spacious living-dining room, fully fitted kitchen including all modern white goods and ample wall units, two bedrooms with fitted wardrobes, two bathrooms, a large terrace.
The property is modern furnished and can be taken over, for a quick and easy move to the sun.
The building also has an elevator that leads to the basement where there is a private parking space and also a storage room which is all included in the already exclusive asking price.
Ideally located in a tranquil area of the village Mojacar Playa, yet at just a few minutes walk from the nearest beaches, and amenities like shops, bars, restaurants, etc..
Energy Efficiency Certificate: Applied for
- Exclusive to SPC
- Coastal property
- Communal fees: €68.70 per month
- IBI property tax: €329.81 per annum
- Refuse fees: €141.52 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 64 m²
- Build Size 56 m²
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Communal Pool
- Private Terrace
- Underground parking
- Disabled Friendly
- Close to a Golf Course
- 10 minutes drive to the beach
- 10 minutes drive to the shops
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,695)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €8,000 (£7,187)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €99,000 (£88,937)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €110,000 (£98,819)
- Transfer tax 8% €8,800 (£7,905)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£539)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£539)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,348)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.