Duplex/Townhouse for sale SOLD in Turre
Ref: B1060 €107,500 ~ £94,622 *
******SOLD MAY 2018******
This is a lovely duplex with private terrace situated at the back of the town of Turre with fantastic views of the mountains and open land in front of it and within a very short walk of all the amenities the town has to offer, as well as being within a 10 minute drive for the beaches of Mojácar.
The property is accessed through the private terrace to the front of the property, which is perfect for outside dining thanks to it being south facing and getting sun all day long. The entrance leads into the hallway which then further leads into the remainder of the rooms of the property.
Downstairs the property consists of a lounge/diner, kitchen and toilet room. All rooms are spacious and very bright thanks to the property being south facing, with lounge also having a wonderful open fire. The kitchen is fully fitted with appliances such as dishwasher and has plenty of room for storing items, top and bottom, and includes a little breakfast table. Leading off of the kitchen is a small utility terrace.
Upstairs is where the 3 bedrooms and remaining bathrooms is located, with all the rooms being very spacious, allowing for a large bed and side tables, plus two of them being equipped with fitted storage.
Windows throughout are fitted with mosquito screens, with the downstairs having the extra security bonus of having bars on them. Hot/cold air-conditioning is installed throughout the property in all of the bedrooms and the living room.
A wonderful property that's definitely worth having a look at.
Consumption: Grade E - 146kW
Emissions: Grade E - 26kg
- Coastal property
- 2 floors
- IBI property tax: €221.33 per annum
- Refuse fees: €141.52 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 78 m²
- Build Size 97 m²
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Private Terrace
- 7 minutes drive to the beach
- 1 minutes drive to the shops
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,641)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €7,750 (£6,822)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €96,750 (£85,159)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €107,500 (£94,622)
- Transfer tax 8% €8,600 (£7,570)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£528)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£528)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,320)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.