Apartment for sale in Mojacar
Ref: B1061 €99,950 ~ £89,255 *
This is a wonderful apartment located on the Marina de la Torre Golf complex, a community which offers two communal pools, with some remarkable views of the coast and within walking distance of the amazing amenities Mojácar Playa has to offer, such as bars, restaurants and shops.
The property is accessed up a flight of stairs onto the large, covered terrace, which also has the added benefit of the glorious sea views. The entrance of the property leads directly into the spacious lounge/diner.
The kitchen is accessed from the lounge/diner through a doorway. It is a good-sized, sqaure shape and has plenty of storage top and bottom, and comes fitted with all appliances. Leading off of the back of the kitchen is a futher, covered terrace used mainly as a utility room.
The property consists of a total of 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, with the master bedroom having the additional benefit of the wonderful sea views and en suite bathroom. The remaining bedrooms are also light and airy thanks to this property being at the end of the block, and they both share a family bathroom.
Consumption: Grade G - 322kW
Emissions: Grade G - 80kg
- Exclusive to SPC
- Coastal property
- IBI property tax: €223.79 per annum
- Refuse fees: €141.52 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 92 m²
- Build Size 70 m²
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Communal Pool
- Private Terrace
- Close to a Golf Course
- 5 minutes drive to the beach
- 5 minutes drive to the shops
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,679)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €6,995 (£6,247)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €89,955 (£80,330)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €99,950 (£89,255)
- Transfer tax 8% €7,996 (£7,140)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£536)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£536)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,340)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.