Duplex/Townhouse for sale in Palomares
Ref: B1074 €99,999 ~ £89,484 *
This is a fantastic two-storey house on a brilliant community with communal pool, situated in the coastal village of Palomares, with the property being located within walking distance of the local amenities such as bars, restaurants and shops, as well as a similar distance from the wonderful beaches.
The property can be accessed from two sides, one from the community and through a small private garden space, or from outside the community and through what is classified as a parking space, which is currently being used as a outdoor dining area.
Heading into the property through the community, the entrance leads directly into the open-plan and modern lounge/diner which is a nice a bright space thanks to the large glass area of the patio doors leading back out onto the garden, the owners have just installed a brand new pellet burner. Continuing through the property on the left side is the staircase to go upstairs as well as a downstairs bathroom. At the end is the spacious and modern kitchen, with plenty of storage top and bottom and is fitted with a number of appliances.
Upstairs consists of 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom, with both bedrooms being a considerable size with plenty of space for storage. The master bedroom has the additional benefit of a terrace space overlooking the community. The family bathroom is also relatively spacious and is well equipped.
Continuing up the staircase is a roof terrace, divided into two due to the staircase itself, with one facing the rest of the village and the other towards the sea, for additional outdoors space to enjoy the wonderful outdoors lifestyle.
Consumption: Grade E - 144kW
Emissions: Grade E - 28kg
- Coastal property
- 2 floors
- Communal fees: €47.62 per month
- IBI property tax: €229.81 per annum
- Refuse fees: €143.80 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 81 m²
- Build Size 99 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Communal Pool
- Roof Solarium
- Private Terrace
- Off road parking
- 5 minutes drive to the beach
- 10 minutes drive to the shops
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,685)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €7,000 (£6,264)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €89,999 (£80,536)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €99,999 (£89,484)
- Transfer tax 8% €8,000 (£7,159)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£537)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£537)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,342)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.