Apartment for sale in Palomares
Ref: B1077 €89,995 ~ £80,508 *
This is a fantastic penthouse apartment with fantastic sea and mountain views on an urbanisation with communal pool in the village of Palomares, situated within walking distance from the beaches as well as amenities such as bars, restaurants and shops.
The property is accessed up a short flight of stairs, with the entrance leading straight into the open-plan lounge/diner and kitchen. This is a very bright and airy space thanks to the large glass areas and the patio doors that lead out onto the terrace. The kitchen is relatively modern, and has a good amount of storage space top and bottom.
The terrace is a good space, however up the spiral staircase is the private roof solarium which is ideal for lounging and dining and has brilliant views of the beach and the mountains that surround the village.
The property has a total of 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, with both bedrooms being a good size and being equipped with fitted wardrobes, whereas the master bedroom has the additional benefit of having an en suite bathroom. The remaining bathroom is well-equipped and serves the remainder of the property.
Air-conditioning is installed throughout the property.
Consumption: Grade G - 268kW
Emissions: Grade F - 51kg
- Exclusive to SPC
- Coastal property
- Communal fees: €33.51 per month
- IBI property tax: €128.27 per annum
- Refuse fees: €143.80 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 68 m²
- Build Size 62 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Communal Pool
- Roof Solarium
- Private Terrace
- Underground parking
- Close to a Golf Course
- 5 minutes drive to the beach
- 5 minutes drive to the shops
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,684)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €6,000 (£5,367)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €80,996 (£72,457)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €89,995 (£80,508)
- Transfer tax 8% €7,200 (£6,441)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£537)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£537)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,342)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.