Apartment for sale in Vera Playa
Ref: B1085 €79,995 ~ £71,270 *
This is a wonderful first-floor apartment loacted on one of the stunning and well-maintained Lomas del Mar complexes, which includes an outdoor and indoor swimming pool as well as parking and play area for children. The community is situated slightly up a hill in a quiet, residential area, with shops, bars and restaurants within a very short drive away.
Access to the property leads directly into the open-plan living/dining area, with the room feeling bright thanks to the large patio doors located at the end of the room that lead out onto the apartment's private terrace, boasting some lovely views of the surrounding area. The kitchen leads off of the living space, with it being fitted with plenty of storage top and bottom, and is equipped with most appliances.
In total, the apartment consists of 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, with both bedrooms being a considerable size and are equipped with fitted wardrobes. Both bathrooms are well equipped as well.
The owners of this property are willing to discuss any sensible offer.
Consumption: Grade E - 126kW
Emissions: Grade E - 21kg
- Coastal property
- Communal fees: €60.35 per month
- IBI property tax: €320.00 per annum
- Refuse fees: €143.80 per annum
- Fully Furnished
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 80 m²
- Build Size 70 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Communal Pool
- Private Terrace
- Communal parking
- 3 minutes drive to the beach
- 3 minutes drive to the shops
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,673)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €5,000 (£4,454)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €71,996 (£64,143)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €79,995 (£71,270)
- Transfer tax 8% €6,400 (£5,702)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£535)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£535)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,336)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.