Apartment for sale in Palomares
Ref: B1089 €79,000 ~ £70,693 *
******OWNER OPEN TO SENSIBLE OFFERS******
This is a brilliant, ground-floor apartment on a communuity with pool and underground parking in the coastal village of Palomares, which is within walking distance of the beach as well as having a number amenities such as shops, bars and restaurants.
The property is accessed through the private, gated community, with the entrance of the property leading directly into the open-plan living/dining area and kitchen. This space is very large and bright, with the kitchen space also having plenty of storage cupboards and equipped with a variety of appliances.
The remainder of the property consists of 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, with both bedrooms having fitted wardrobes. The master bedroom has the additional benefit of including an en suite bathroom as well as access to the private terrace area at the back of the property. The second bedroom makes use of the adjacent second bathroom.
Please note, this property is being sold as fully furnished. However, if the furniture is not required, the owner has stated that they will remove it prior to the sale completing.
Consumption: Grade F - 149kW
Emissions: Grade E - 27kg
- Coastal property
- Communal fees: €32.69 per month
- IBI property tax: €146.90 per annum
- Refuse fees: €143.80 per annum
- Fully Furnished
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 80 m²
- Build Size 60 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Communal Pool
- Private Terrace
- Underground parking
- Disabled Friendly
- Ground floor
- 5 minutes drive to the beach
- 5 minutes drive to the shops
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,685)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €4,900 (£4,385)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €71,100 (£63,624)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €79,000 (£70,693)
- Transfer tax 8% €6,320 (£5,655)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£537)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£537)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,342)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.