Apartment for sale in Mojacar
Ref: B1097 €169,000 ~ £155,286 *
This is a beautiful, frontline, three bedroom, two bathroom south facing apartment within a short walk from the beach as well as all other amenities Mojácar Playa has to offer, such as shops, bars and restaurants.
The property is accessed from the communal entrance which only serves 4 apartments, with the entrance leading directly into a hallway that leads all the way through the property. On the left side is where all the bedrooms are located. The master bedroom has its own en suite bathroom and dressing room. Also on this side of the hallway is the second bathroom, which is well equipped.
The right of the hallway is where the spacious kitchen is located, with an abudance of storage space top and bottom and almost all appliances being installed.
The lounge/diner is an immense space and is incredibly bright thanks to the large patio doors that lead out onto the covered terrace, which is a fantastic space for outside lounging and dining.
A wonderful chance to purchase a property ideally located in Mojacar for enjoying all the amenities that it offers and being close to the beach front.
Contact us to arrange a viewing on 950 615 388.
Consumption: Grade F - 117kW
Emissions: Grade F - 29kg
- Coastal property
- IBI property tax: €330.34 per annum
- Refuse fees: €143.80 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 86 m²
- Build Size 86 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Private Terrace
- 2 minutes drive to the beach
- 1 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,757)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €13,900 (£12,772)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €152,100 (£139,757)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €169,000 (£155,286)
- Transfer tax 8% €13,520 (£12,423)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£551)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£551)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,378)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.