Apartment for sale in Garrucha
Ref: B1099 €119,999 ~ £106,563 *
This is a fantastic penthouse apartment located in an apartment block with communal swimming pool on the roof, only a 4 minute walk to nearby shops, supermarket, bars and restaurants and even the beach, with some lovely views over the town of Garrucha and the countryside and mountains beyond there.
Access to the property is very easy thanks to the block being fitted with a lift. The entrance then leads directly into a hallway which then takes you either towards the lounge/diner and kitchen or the sleeping accomodation. The lounge/diner, located at one end of the hallway, is a very bright and spacious room thanks to the large glass area leading out onto the terrace, which makes the most of the beautiful views. Leading both off of the lounge/diner and hallway is a spacious kitchen with utility room, with the space itself coming with most appliances and plenty of storage.
To the other end of the hallway are all 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms in the property, with one bedroom having the additional benefit of access out onto the terrace. All bedrooms are very bright and come with fitted wardobes. The smallest bedroom is currently being used as an office space. Both of the bathrooms are very well equipped, with one having a shower and the other a bath. The master bedroom shown has a king size bed.
Additionally, the property is fully fitted with air-conditioning, comes with an allocated underground parking space as well as a storage unit.
The terrace stretches the length of the apartment frontage and is big enough for table and chairs to enjoy outdoor dining and two sunbeds. From this terrace you have views of the sea and the beach, much closer than it shows in our photograph.
Fantastic location with beautiful view. Only a 10 minute drive from the nearest golf course.
To arrange a viewing please contact email@example.com
Consumption: Grade F - 149kW
Emissions: Grade E - 28kg
- Coastal property
- Communal fees: €56.30 per month
- IBI property tax: €195.32 per annum
- Refuse fees: €143.80 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 87 m²
- Build Size 87 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Communal Pool
- Communal Solarium
- Private Terrace
- Underground parking
- Disabled Friendly
- 2 minutes drive to the beach
- 2 minutes drive to the shops
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,664)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €9,000 (£7,992)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €107,999 (£95,906)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €119,999 (£106,563)
- Transfer tax 8% €9,600 (£8,525)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£533)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£533)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,332)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.