Apartment for sale in Vera Playa
Ref: B1102 €84,500 ~ £75,277 *
This is a lovely, south-facing, penthouse apartment on a well-maintained community with large pool within walking distance of local shops, bars and restaurants and even the beaches, with some wonderful views over the local area and countryside.
The community is secure and gated, but the block itself also has a further locked access, making this an incredibly secure property. The property is then located on the second floor/top floor of the block, with the access leading directly into the entrance hallway.
Leading off of the entrance hallway is a the main living space, consisting of one big open plan lounge, dining room and kitchen, which is a lovely bright space. The kitchen is well-equipped with plenty of storage. Also leading off of this space is a lovely covered terrace leading off of this, which is perfect for relaxing on.
The remainder of the property consists of 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, with both bedrooms being great sizes with fitted wardrobes, ceiling fans and air-conditioning, and both bathrooms are well-equipped.
Consumption: Grade G - 174kW
Emissions: Grade G - 44kg
- Coastal property
- Communal fees: €15.07 per month
- IBI property tax: €128.15 per annum
- Refuse fees: €143.80 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 61 m²
- Build Size 61 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Communal Pool
- Private Terrace
- 5 minutes drive to the beach
- 2 minutes drive to the shops
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,673)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €5,450 (£4,855)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €76,050 (£67,749)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €84,500 (£75,277)
- Transfer tax 8% €6,760 (£6,022)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£535)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£535)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,336)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.