Villa for sale in San Juan de los Terreros
Ref: B1105 €249,950 ~ £220,476 *
Open to Offers
This is a very interesting, three-storey property with private swimming pool and some incredible mountain and sea views located in a residential area of the popular coastal resort of San Juan de los Terreros, situated within walking distance of nearby restaurants, bars and shops as well as the glorious, golden beaches the area offers.
The property is accessed through private gates onto the plot where you will find the swimming pool directly on your right and the property right in front. Due to the property's interesting design, there is space underneath to park your car out of the sun. Access is from this space and straight up staircase onto the first floor, with the ground floor being used as storage.
On this first floor you will find one of the three bedrooms in the property as well as the main living space, consisting of an open-plan lounge/diner and kitchen. Again, this room is exceptionally bright, this time thanks to the large patio doors that lead out onto the terrace. The kitchen is roomy, with most appliances and storage space top and bottom. The second floor is where the master bedroom is located, which is a fantastic space with ceiling fan and fitted wardrobes and an en suite, there is another bathroom located on this floor. Also on this floor is the second bedroom which is spacious and bright, with the addition of fitted wardrobes. The family bathroom is equipped with a shower.
Continuing up the stairs leads onto the following floor, with this comprising of a utility room and access straight onto the roof terrace, from which you get those amazing views mentioned previously.
Consumption: Grade F - 47kW
Emissions: Grade E - 34kg
- Coastal property
- 3 floors
- Fully Furnished
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 228 m²
- Build Size 118 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Private Pool
- Roof Solarium
- Private Terrace
- Private parking
- Central Heating
- Close to a Golf Course
- 2 minutes drive to the beach
- 2 minutes drive to the shops
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,646)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €21,995 (£19,401)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €224,955 (£198,428)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €249,950 (£220,476)
- Transfer tax 8% €19,996 (£17,638)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£529)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£529)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,323)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.