Apartment for sale in Mojacar
€159,945 ~ £136,534 *
A great third floor apartment in one of the most sought after areas of Mojacar Playa. Located in a fantastic community that offers 3 large adult swimming pools, 3 childrens pools, secure gated entrances, lift access and communal gardens that are very well maintained.
The property consist of a fully equipped kitchen including white goods and an open archway through into a good size living and dining room. From here there are sliding glass doors that lead out onto the fabulous private terrace which boasts views accross the communal grounds and out to sea.
There is a family bathroom and 2 bedrooms which both have fitted wardrobes and a small balcony.
The property comes with a storage room which is directly across the hallway and also has communal parking space to the front of the community.
This secure community is less than a five minute walk down to the beaches, bars, restaurants and shops of Mojacar Playa where you will also find the newly constructed boardwalk and of course the wonderful sandy blue flag beaches that this area has to offer.
The apartment has the possible benefit of long term rental should you be looking for an investment.
Consumption: Grade G - 164kW
Emissions: Grade E - 28kg
- Coastal property
- Communal fees: €71.20 per month
- IBI property tax: €298.68 per annum
- Refuse fees: €143.80 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- Plot Size 88 m²
- Build Size 59 m²
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Communal Pool
- Private Terrace
- Communal parking
- Disabled Friendly
- Central Heating
- 3 minutes drive to the beach
- 5 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,561)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €12,995 (£11,092)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €143,951 (£122,880)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €159,945 (£136,534)
- Transfer tax 7% €11,196 (£9,557)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£512)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£512)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,280)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.
Distances and Times to Airports
- Alicante (ALC)2 hours 17 mins222.6 km
- Almeria (LEI)1 hour 2 mins86.1 km
- Murcia / Corvera (RMU)1 hour 42 mins156.8 km