Villa for sale in Los Gallardos
Ref: B1109 €225,000 ~ £199,328 *
A fantastic opportunity to obtain this two-storey villa on the much sought after development of Huerta Nueva, which is located just a short distance from the nearby shops of the village of Los Gallardos, also the resort is due to get its own small shopping complex with the construction of a new commercial centre, and it is a drive of less than 15 minutes from the wonderful beaches of Mojacar Playa or the newly opened Garrucha marina.
The property sits on a generous plot of land with a private swimming pool and wonderful garden areas that surround the villa, along with space for private parking. Internally, the property consists of a spacious lounge/diner, a high-quality kitchen, 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, and the house is fitted with hot and cold air-conditioning throughout along with central heating. There is also a storage room, a large porch and ample fantastic terrace areas.
A great opportunity that can't be missed!
The details and information regarding this property have been supplied by our collaborators, who hold all the required paperwork.
Energy Efficiency Certificate: Not required
- Coastal property
- Refuse fees: €143.80 per annum
- Part Furnished
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 525 m²
- Build Size 146 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Private Pool
- Private Terrace
- Private parking
- 15 minutes drive to the beach
- 5 minutes drive to the shops
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,658)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €19,500 (£17,275)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €202,500 (£179,395)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €225,000 (£199,328)
- Transfer tax 8% €18,000 (£15,946)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£532)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£532)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,329)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.