Villa for sale in Sierra Cabrera
Ref: B1113 €395,000 ~ £359,580 *
This is a truly stunning, two-storey villa with private swimming pool located in the prestigious area of Sierra Cabrera with some of the best views you could ever wish for, located within walking distance from local amenities such as a couple of bars/restaurants and shops. It is also a 20 minute drive from the wonderful beaches of the area.
The property is accessed from a tarmac road and up a private driveway to the property. This driveway leads directly up to the garage which sits below the property. It is an immense space with room for more than one vehicle. Heading up a staircase leads onto the main terrace area with the private swimming pool. Outside the property consists of multiple terrace spaces, with them leading up behind the property and up to a separate building and garden area. From here the views simply couldn't be any better, as you look over the mountains towards the sea.
From here you access the property on the top floor, with this area consisting of an immense, bright living room, an equally large kitchen which is equipped with all appliances and having an abudance of storage space, a separate dining room beneath the typical Sierra Cabrera dome, the master bedroom, which has air-conditioning, fitted wardrobes and an en suite bathroom, and a upstairs toilet room. There is a further terrace off of the kitchen for utility purposes.
Heading downstairs leads to the remaining bedrooms and bathrooms, with the property having a total of 4 bedrooms and 3½ bathrooms. Down here there are three double bedrooms with central air-conditioning and fitted wardrobes, with one bedroom having a small sitting area and en suite bathroom, as well as there being a family bathroom. All bedrooms have access to a large terrace.
Consumption: Grade G - 267kW
Emissions: Grade G - 62kg
- Coastal property
- 2 floors
- Communal fees: €95.44 per month
- Refuse fees: €143.80 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 4 bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms
- Plot Size 1,500 m²
- Build Size 248 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Private Pool
- Private Terrace
- Central Heating
- 20 minutes drive to the beach
- 2 minutes drive to the shops
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,731)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €36,500 (£33,227)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €355,500 (£323,622)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €395,000 (£359,580)
- Transfer tax 8% €31,600 (£28,766)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£546)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£546)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,365)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.